Tuesday, November 7, 2017

A Season of Thankfulness

Good morning from dreary Masontown, West Virginia!  How's everyone else handling this time change?  I'll be completely honest and tell y'all that I am not a fan.  It seems the older I get, the more trouble I have dealing with the cooler weather and the darkness.  I crave sunlight, it fuels me; I feel like a solar powered toy minus the solar powered.  If that resonates with you, I've discovered some oily answers that I'd love to share:

Motivate.  As with all of our emotions blends, this comes as a 5ml bottle or a 10ml Touch roll-on.  This makes it super convenient to diffuse and to apply (I recommend up your spine).

Elevation.  This 15ml blend was created as an oil for anti-sad feelings.  I love it used as deodorant.  It's also wonderful in a diffuser - by itself, with balance, or teamed up with OnGuard.

Those are my favorite two, what are yours?  And don't forget this handy little chart when dealing with emotions - during this season and any other.




Events on the books as of now:
November 11th - West Union
November 14th - Terra Alta
November 18th - Fairmont
November 19th - Morgantown

If you'd like more info on any of these, or to schedule your own, please contact me via facebook, email nilalwolfe@gmail.com, or phone 304-906-1882.
Happy oiling!
Nila

No comments:

Post a Comment